Saturday, August 28, 2010

You May Remember

You may remember that I have recently fallen in love with Midnight Movies.  At least, Midnight Movies with tons of friends and of movies that I absolutely adore.  Twilight being one, and two of my Midnight movie experiences.  Both hilarious and memorable.

Number three is quickly approaching.  The first installment of the Last Harry Potter.  Ack!  Groan.  Ugh.  I cannot fathom that its all coming to an end.  The books are over, the story is done.  But it wasn't quite final, we still had the Book Seven movies to look forward to.  HP's days are numbered.  What will we do?

To gear up I just busted out the first book.  I'll re-read all the books before November 13th.  The movie doesn't come out until the next Thursday/Friday but on the 13th a few friends and I are going to have a super-mega-HP-marathon.  All six movies in one day.  Steve doesn't think it can be done.  We're going to try.

Be warned: if you are my friend for any period of time I will try to get you immersed in A) HP or B) Midnight Movies.  Sara knows this.  I'm pretty sure I've convinced her to come to our marathon and the movie the next week.  Her husband and mine have also been wrangled in to the Midnight Movie.  {evil laugh}

No comments:

Post a Comment