Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mouse(s) - Round Three

Still no mouse catching going on here.  

But everyone seems to think there is something quite disgusting living in my house.  Rats!  An infestation of rats!  Or (O)possums.  Raccoons maybe.  I suggested a bear with the hopes that's not actually living in my basement.  And after I freaked out sufficiently about the rat thing Steve said maybe it was a bunny.  What kind of freaking bunny?  The Monty Python bunny?  Because no thank you.  Then he said fine, it's chipmunks.  Also, not okay by me.  If I am going to share my house with any animals it will be ones of my choosing.  e.g. a fish or a dog.  Both of which are continually vetoed by my loving husband.  Maybe next time I ask he'll think twice before telling me no.  Because apparently animals are going to live in our house whether they are given approval or not.  Boo!

I think it's time for elevation.  I'm not exactly sure how you elevate a war againt mice.  Especially smart ones.  Ones that set traps but don't die.  And eat bags of chips.  They are strong and smart.  Jerks.  Big giant jerks.  Only hopefully not.  Because giant would mean rat, possum, or raccoon.  Although if it's mice it's legions of them.  

Get out!
Next comes glue traps and inside melting food.  And possibly a cat.  But I'm thinking it will have to be a large and very fierce one.  From the the Zoo.

3 comments:

  1. I got +2 to my death toll last night. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you need to do to get your mice.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LmyyXcE6rw&NR=1&feature=fvwp

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. Also, how do I get rid of the giant-A spider on the loose in my house once it eats all the mice? You certainly can't just stomp on it, imagine the noise and the guts. Lastly, thank you for rubbing in my face that you are an awesome mouse-catcher. Can I put your dead mice out as a warning to my live ones? Maybe they will run for fright.

    ReplyDelete