Monday, August 9, 2010

This Weekend

This weekend I had a Family Day with my Class from Work/School.  We went to the Zoo.  I was surrounded by my kids from work and their parents all day, and it was tons of fun.  If anyone got hurt, scared, lost, cried, hungry, tired, or anything else in all the world it was not my responsibility.  Score one for me.  

Steve and I went to the Dollar theatre...again.  We are really living it up there.  I am fairly certain that we've seen more movies at the Dollar theatre in the past few months than all the movies we saw in theatres in the first three years of our marriage combined.  It's crazy.  Also, we're so cheap-skate that I wasn't allowed to get a coke at the Dollar movies.  I was thirsty, I almost died.

Steve is apparently out with his one blog post of the summer.  Despite the fact that he has some ridiculous stories from work and life and such.  One such story: A guy came in this week and withdrew fifty cents from his account.  That's it.  Fifty Cents.  Wowzas.

I'm getting ready to make more soap.  Don't you want some?  We're rolling out first some Christmas scents (it has to cure for up to six weeks, so we're getting a jump start).  Then next we're doing a Milk and Honey Soap.  I can't wait for that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment