Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mouse(s)

We have a mouse.  At least one.  Who knows, maybe there are several.  From the looks of the damage they are inflicting on my house, there is definitely more than one.  They are decimating my food like it's their own.  I first became aware of our four-legged-caper when I went downstairs a month or so ago to grab bags of sugar, flour, and bread flour.  There were cute little holes eaten through all three bags.  Requiring that I then go out and re-purchase all three.

We set traps.  Lots of traps.  We're talking almost a dozen.

Nothing.  Nada.  Just poop.  I think they're mocking me.

I went downstairs this morning to start some laundry.  I noticed a single tortilla chip laying on the floor.  How'd that get there?  My mind ran through several scenarios before remembering we had an extra bag of chips on the shelves at the bottom of our stairs.  There isn't even a hole in the bag, the entire front of the bag has been eaten off.  Along with all but a dozen chips.  That's a lot of chips for a tiny mouse.  Also, he likes honey nut cheerios.  A lot. 

Help.  Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment