Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ugg(h)

So they Sears people might have tried and pawn off the crappy, dented, dinged, scratched, floor model Washer and Dryer on us.  Apparently a sales person "oversold" the Black Friday sale.  Whoops.  So now we're waiting on a new shipment to come in.  Ugh.

In other news, I might have purchased a pair of "skinny" pants to wear with my Uggs.  I've been spazzing because I felt as though all my pants are not quite wide enough for Uggs to go under them, and are a bit too wide to look good inside them.  Enter skinny pants.  I bought them without trying them on, brought them home to try on where no one could possibly see me in them, and now have to go back and get a different size.  I can't fathom me and skinny pants.  Watch out, the four horsemen are surely close behind.

2 comments:

  1. Shame on Sears... and let me know how the skinny pants go... I'm looking for a pair too... maybe, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I actually really like them. :-) And think you can definitely rock them too.

    ReplyDelete