Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hours

My parents are coming into town tomorrow evening.  Spending the night.  Going to 2:30 church with us, and hitting the road from there.  By the time we get back to our house Steve's parents will likely be minutes away.  Steve feverishly cleaned the house today (it looks amazing!) and I've been cooking the evening away.  I've got all our meals and food worked out until Tuesday.  I have two and a half lasagnas in the oven (cross your fingers - I used cheap Aldi brand noodles, and it doesn't look promising....).  I've cooked sausage and chicken for various other meals.  Chopped ham and cubed bread for a Christmas Eve Strata.  And  Steve is cooking won ton wrappers.  I've mixed a bunch of herbs together and have them all in lovely containers just waiting to be added to other ingredients.  I'm tired.  And it's no where near time to turn in.  But at least I'll be prepared and can spend time with family instead of trying to shop and cook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment