Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fun Nights

We had a pretty great week.  We got our elliptical all set up (and I've been a maniac with it.  Doing at least an hour everyday...which is amazing considering I've never worked out consistently in my entire life.  I'm turning a leaf people).  

On Friday we had some awesome people from our Community Group over for Dinner, Desert, and Kinect.  It was hilarious.  I love being able to spend time with friends; we had such fun laughing, talking, eating, and watching our husbands sweat like crazy from Kinect Track and Field events.  We love our Community Group, joining has really done wonders in so many aspects of our lives.

Saturday I went out with a couple parents I know from work for Dinner and a Movie.  Again, super fun.  We went to the theatre on Cedar and Lee to watch the King's Speech.  Highly recommend seeing it.  We had all heard great things about it, but none of us quite knew what to expect.  And even after seeing it, I can't tell you quite what to expect.  Just that it was remarkable, definitely one of my favorites in a really long time.  We went to Cafe Tandoor for yummy Indian food after the movie, I'm pretty sure I'll be going back again sometime soon.  Delicious!

Today we're heading over to the ole' Home Depot to get some paint for our basement.  That way we have it for the next time  Steve has a Saturday off.  That'll be our weekend project, paint the basement and build some closets down there.  Sounds like more fun, right?

Later I'll have a rodent update for you.  Prepare to freak out, because I am.  Seriously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment