Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blah

My pictures came.  The nice people at the picture place overnighted a new order to me.  Then the old ones promptly showed up at my doorstep.  The same day.  Both.  Bah.  

Today I gave a lovely training at work.  I didn't even freak out about it at all!  Maybe I am getting all my neuroses under control.
Lastly, I asked Steve if we could take my car into the shop tomorrow.  It's getting funky and acting weird when it shifts.  He said no.  Because he thinks its the transmission going....I think I might need to worry a bit about that...

Side Note: Every time I pick font for here I choose "Trebuchet."  Because in my head I say it kinda like "Debussy" (it doesn't work exactly...but sorta).  Because it reminds me of Twilight, and that makes me happy.  Speaking of Harry Potter, (I switched book series) I scrapbooked some pictures from HP7 P1 on Saturday.  Exciting!!!  Only six more months until P2!  We might have a few more people join the ranks for that outing....peer pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment