Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Calling in Backup

It's been awhile.  Lots has happened.  But first, lets get the most important thing out of the way.  Backup has been called in concerning the downstairs situation.  The rats have summoned their little mousey friends to help them destroy us.

We caught a mouse.  In the kitchen.  Uck.  And last week I finally put our pantry food in a giant Rubbermaid container.  Yeah, the rats are eating their way through my Rubbermaid.  Awesome.  There is a giant pile of chewed plastic next to the container.  I think they'll probably break through tonight.  I'm considering letting them have the food that's in there.  Hoping they'll get stuck in the box.  Or maybe Steve can put a rat trap inside the box.  Surprise!

Uck again.

2 comments:

  1. Now that the rats called in back-up, have you?

    Maybe getting that dog you want would keep them away??? Hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes a giant rat-hunting dog. Hmm...I'm still working on it. For now I'll have to try and train our fish to catch rats. I don't see that going well....

    ReplyDelete