Sunday, November 21, 2010

So I'm working on a big HP Midnight Movie post.  But in the meantime....I'm boring.

Steve and I are going to find out our Love Languages...
That should help.  Right?
So long as apologizing isn't necessary I should be golden.
That's pretty much not my area at all.
:-)

My house is clean.  Even my vacuum.
That's right - I cleaned my Dyson.
Well, most of it.
I'm still not entirely (Read: at all) sure how to get the butter out of it...
Yes, butter.
There were a few pie-making mishaps.
That's what happens when you make six pies.
And drop one.
And make another.
And almost drop that one too.
Suggestions?

We might be doing black Friday.
Whhhaaaaaatttt???
Sears has a front loading washer and dryer for $600.
Both.
Hmmm....
We're seriously considering it.
Maybe I'll go to a midnight movie and then straight to Sears.
That timing should be about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment