Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two year olds talk, a lot.  About lots of crazy business.  This is what I heard today:

-Megan, I gotta booger.  (over, and over, and over again)

-Put on my Pee Pee suit!  (Translated, after much thought, to "Put on my Bathing suit"  This phrase is quite common, especially on water days.  But it is also never said correctly.  Other versions are as follows: Baby soup, fwimming suit, and dora shirt.)

-Megan!  I took my diaper off!  (Standing there, all nakie, and holding out a diaper for me to take.)

-My Daddy a Goof Ball.

-And lastly the following interchange took place outside this afternoon:

Scene: Two friends on swings.  Enter teacher with a third friend.
Teacher: Okay friends, one of you needs to get off the swing so Janey can have a turn.
Friends currently occupying the swings stare at one another.  
Finally, one takes his hand off the swing, points to the other, and says "He do it."

I love my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment