Monday, July 26, 2010

Done!

I did it!  I didn't throw up, pass out, drown, fall down, step in goose poop, throw up, pass out, hyperventilate, or any myriad of other things I was panicking about.  Getting baptized this weekend was amazing and I loved it and I'm super glad I did it.  I'm also super glad I did the video part, I was telling everyone I hope it was good enough to make the clips.  haha.  Only now that I'm sitting her thinking about it, I hope it's not.  Back and forth, always back and forth.  I am exceedingly grateful for for my amazing friends who came out to support and watch me this weekend.  It absolutely means the world to me that you took time out of your days to come and be a witness to my baptism.  How fun!

On another note check this out, it's stinkin' funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment