Saturday, October 29, 2011

Whoa Baby




I was hoping this was going to be the last belly pic (especially since there's just no looking cute at this point), but it looks like our little guy wants to stay put for a bit longer. 

Also, my kiddos at work have been asking to see the baby.  They said he can come out soon, but when he does they're all calling dibs on getting to hold him.  My friends (the ones my age) have all been calling this babe "Moses" for a few months now.  Since it fits with the hints we've given out - Old Testament, Two Syllables.  It kind of stuck and so that's been his nickname.  It's even trickled down to my kids.  One of them told me on Wednesday that she wanted to meet baby Moses.  Too sweet.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for indulging me!! And you still most definately look super cute!

    Love you... and I'm totally calling dibs on holding Moses in December, and March!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely, absolutely rather give him to you than any of my kids. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do you realize exactly 1 week after you took this picture, Moses.. I mean Eli came :) Great timing!

    ReplyDelete