Thursday, July 7, 2011

Weird and New and Exciting

This little fella I'm working on growing has taken to kicking...a ton.  Every single kick, little or big, brings a smile to my face.  Even the ones at 2am when I already desperately have to pee and he decides it's the perfect time to exercise.  Steve has even started to feel him when he really kicks hard, perfect.  Here's  a belly pic from a few weeks ago, and our little babes profile from week 18 (just in case you haven't seen it yet...or want to see it again).  He was super funny at the ultrasound, the tech said he just wouldn't stop squirming.  She had to work super hard to get a few pictures she needed because he kept moving away from her.  Funny Boy.



This is from week 17
...and we're at 22 now
...But I like this one
...and haven't put the most recent ones on my computer yet
...sorry.


Yay Baby Boy Abel!
He has a name (we're 97% set on one)
But we're not telling anyone until he makes his appearance.  
:-)



2 comments:

  1. So I've been dying to see a baby belly picture and thought that I'd have to wait until next week! And boy does baby Abel look super cute!! Can't wait to squeeze him..... :) Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your belly pic makes me want to sing "I can how you anything. . .on my belly belly belly screen!!"

    ReplyDelete