Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Hard Working Man

Steve is amazing.  The past couple of months my lovely husband has been working harder than I think I ever have.  He's getting the basement ready for his family to come and stay.  He ripped the entire thing apart and has been steadily reassembling it, which takes way more work than originally anticipated.  At the same time he's been working on his green thumb.  This weekend he built a stellar raised bed in the backyard, it's perfect, and I can tell you right now it'll be coming with us when we move.  That's how great the thing looks.  He found awesome building materials at Home Depot on clearance, so the whole thing is built out of some super fancy, never weathering decking material.  While doing that he's been picking up my slack on household chores, keeping the dishes cleaned and the fish fed.  And while doing that he's been looking for jobs, researching baby gear, and getting accepted into CSU's MBA program!  I pretty much just wanted to take a minute and remind everyone what a rockin', hardworking, husband I have.  :-)


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the CSU acceptance, Steve!

    God blessed us pretty good with our husbands.

    ReplyDelete