Thursday, May 19, 2011

(Near) Death by Bird

So in an attempt to get more pictures of the baby birds, Steve and I boldly walked up onto the porch and shooed mama-bird away.  Not very nice, I know, but I need a picture.  Sorry bird.  Don't feel too bad for her though, because she got some serious "Stay away from my baby birds" training.  She swooped all over me and Steve, we could feel the whoosh from her wings flapping like crazy on our back and Steve thought his life might be in danger.  I, however, was the one with the camera and my face three inches away from her nest so I'm pretty sure I had it worse.  Regardless, here are the latest pictures.  They're already growing a ton!  They haven't started squawking yet, but they constantly lift their little heads up and hold their moths open, bobbing around for food.  Hilarious.  But only if you're on the inside of our house, safely perched behind glass.



No comments:

Post a Comment