Friday, October 22, 2010

If You Know Me

If you know me, then you know I abhor the following (when worn by me, in public)
  • Shorts, and
  • Sweatpants
I abhor other things as well, but we're talking leg-fashion at the moment.  I absolutely refuse to own shorts to be worn in public.  I have pajama shorts and pajama pants of the sweat variety.  That's it.

Until this evening.

I officially own two pairs of yoga pants to be worn outside of my house.  [Sidebar: Calling them "Yoga Pants" also helps; it sounds much more upper-crust than "Sweatpants."  Similar to the difference between "Briefcase" and "Attache."  Subtle, but very important.]  They were far, far too comfortable to pass up.  Seriously, they're heaven for my legs. 

Prepare to see me gallivanting around town in my new yoga pants.  Maybe next year I'll  even buy some shorts...

....or not.  Definitely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment