Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hard Decisions

I was recently faced with a major life choice.

New Dress slash Work Pants....
or....
New HP shirt for the premiere of HP 7 Part One.  


It seemed pretty straightforward.  And against my better judgment, I went with the Pants.  I know, I know.  Crazy.  I still really, really, really want an HP shirt.  But short of a semi-massive monetary windfall, that's not happening.  It actually wouldn't need to be even a semi-massive windfall.  The magical appearance of thirty dollars would about cover it.  I would ask one of the patron saints to aid me in my desire for thirty dollars, but I only know Saint Anthony.  And the only thing I know Saint Anthony for is helping you find lost things.  As far as I'm aware, I haven't lost thirty dollars.  Although, come to think of it, I usually find at least a few dollars in a Winter jacket...maybe I should check, just in case.  

And if any of you find thirty dollars, it's mine.  Anthony said so.

1 comment:

  1. Megs...
    Newsflash...I don't actually you can pray to saints if you're not Catholic. I think you have to have those necklaces or those dashboard figures. You're totally out of luck. Maybe you should start selling some of Steve's possessions on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete