Friday, September 24, 2010

Restless

I cannot get comfortable.
I am completely restless.
Mind.
Body.
Heart.
Soul.

When I am standing, I wish I could simply sit down for a few minutes.
When I am sitting, I cannot wait to get on the move.

I long for sleep when I'm awake.  When I do sleep...it's restless.
I toss and turn.
Dream and Cry.

When I am alone I crave company.
When I am surrounded I feel as though I'm suffocating.

I'm never hungry.  I am always starving.
I cannot sit still.  I cannot move.

I want to run.  
I feel paralyzed.

I want to talk.  I can't get the words out.
I want to write.  I cannot put pen to paper.
I want everyone to know.  I wish no one did.

I want to cry. 
I wish I could go through one day without crying.
I plead with God.  I curse His name.
I shouldn't say that.  I can't help myself.

I need love and affection.  I need everyone to understand.
I want to lay down, forever.  
I want to be held.  I don't want anyone to touch me.
I want to run.
I want to hide.  

I want to sleep.
I wish I could wake up.

If only I could wake up.
If only it would all disappear.

I am reeling.
I cannot find my center.  I cannot stand up straight.
I don't know how to move.  I cannot understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment