Thursday, September 9, 2010

Remember how last time I said "Don't worry, I'll totally blog something non-HP tomorrow?"  Or some such.  That was clearly a lie.  But I'll try and do it now...

I have new kids at work.  Some of them are hilarious.  One of them has the finger-wagging, head-shaking thing down pat.  That one will be trouble.

We went for a visit with my parents this past weekend.  It was tons of fun.  We ate a lot.  I mean a lot, a lot.  Ma and I hit up a few garage sales, one of which had awesome vintage-y jewelry for cheapy cheap.  Woot woot for tons of cute accessories.  We had a cookout and fire pit at our friends Brian and Carla's house.  It was awesome, and the location of all that food consumption.  They live way out in the country and have a bit of land.  Also lots of firearms.  Which means lots of target shooting.  I'm a pretty good shot, in case you were wondering.  Seriously. I can pow-pow the heck out of some paper plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment