Monday, September 27, 2010

I hate it when...

...they cancel my shows!  I wish the general public was smarter.  Stupid people equals stupid TV.  The stupid people don't watch smart shows...or they watch once and it all goes over their heads.  So then you have me, someone who actually understands smart people comedy and enjoys it far more than say...heck, I don't even know.  But I never get to watch my shows for more than two or three seasons at most because there aren't enough smart people watching smart people shows to compete with all the stupid people watching stupid people shows.

That's my rant.  I'll take a breath now...and just watch re-runs of Arrested Development, Better Off Ted, and so many others. 

1 comment:

  1. Funny, you somehow missed the smartest TV show we've had in the last decade, LOST! Go to the library and get the DVDs and leave Better Off Ted in the archives where it belongs.

    ReplyDelete