Monday, January 23, 2012

Girlies

Steve and I got to meet the Medved girlies a few days after they were born, but this weekend we took Eli to Strongsville so he could welcome his buddies himself.  I'm pretty sure they're friends already!  We're so excited for these two little girls to be here - happy and healthy.  Here's to more reasons for the Abels and Medveds to hang out.  :-)

  
 I look ridiculous, but only because 
I'm wearing my amazingly, super excited face.
Eli, Eliza, Olivia, and Addie!
 Who knew I could hold three babies at once?  
I learned from Jen, she's been doing it for months now.  ;-)


Baby Love!
Eli trying to hold hands with Eliza and Olivia

Hands up!  
I think they're trying to get this baby party started.


 And a little Eleven Week Love for you.  A special thank you to Anna and Benjamin for the amazing tie shirt.  I'm pretty sure Eli has five outfits that I just rotate through because I love them soooooo much and want him to wear each one as many times as possible before he outgrows them.

PS: This is our last week at home before Eli and I head back to school.  A few prayers for an awesome week would be great....today Eli spent the morning trying to make me ready to have someone else watch him.  haha.  ugh.

And a few more pictures now because I can't help it...


 Cutie Cloth Diaper, but he was apparently cold and not feeling the photo shoot....

 Eliza with Daddy after a major diapering experience.
Me with Olivia, and Mama Jen with Eliza!  Yay girlies!



2 comments:

  1. So you look super good with 4 kids piled on you :) hehe! And, I just want to eat Eli up! Too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Right? That's just one more reason we should ahve a lot of kiddos. Eli wouldn't mind a few snuggles from you at all. :-)

    ReplyDelete