Friday, January 20, 2012

A few weeks ago Eli simply hated Tummy Time.  And while he's still  not overly thrilled with it, he does put up with being on his tummy for longer and longer time periods now.  Here's why......



 Exercise ball.
 Seriously.

This thing was one of my best friends towards the end of my pregnancy, and while I was laboring at home.  I never would have made it at home as long as I did without this ball.  It was honestly wonderful.  I think Eli remembers all that time we spent together on this thing, and turns out he likes hanging out there solo as well.  :-)  We rock, roll, bounce, and drool.  Mostly the drool bit.  He's holding hi head up higher and higher and staying here longer and longer.  Yay Baby Eli!

1 comment:

  1. 1. We have the same exercise ball.
    2. Eli looks so different from 3 weeks ago I think I may cry.
    3. I love all 3 of the Abel's

    ReplyDelete