Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Amazing

So, My niece is pretty amazing.  She's wonderful and I love her with all my heart.  I was on Facebook the other day and saw a post that Kameron had started a blog.  Check it out - my heart melted when I read it.  Kameron is becoming such a caring, concerned, and righteous young lady.  What sixteen year old do you know who asks for gifts that give back for Christmas?  What sixteen year old do you know that starts an amazing family tradition with her little sisters - a tradition of making birthday cards for Jesus on Christmas Eve.  Kameron wants to make sure that her sisters grow up knowing what Christmas is about.  I am beyond proud of my niece, and I'm pretty sure as soon as Eli can color we'll be making Birthday cards for Jesus.  I'm inspired, how about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment