Friday, September 9, 2011

Things I Love...

  1. BBC Pride and Prejudice.  Seriously.  A lot.  Tons and tons.  And I love it more every single time I watch it.
  2. My belly.  Even when I whine about it being all big.  It moves of it's own accord.  Which is weird.  And lovely.  
  3. The Beach.  I'll be there in a week.  *Sigh*
  4. Ice cream.  I want sweets.
  5. Baby laundry.  I'm sure it will get old, but right now it's cute.
  6. Steve.  He lets me get my Christmas gift from him whenever I find something that I truly want.  Last year it was Uggs in late October.  (Although he kept them hidden until late November.)  This year it was and awesome, handmade diaper bag in late August.  Whoa.  That was early spending. (Although he'll keep it from me until baby comes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment