Thursday, September 8, 2011

Not Ready :: Ready

I'm wearing yoga pants and a big long sleeve shirt.  I'm not ready for this weather.  Move?

Also, I go on vacation in eight days!  Woot woot!  I am ready for that.  I plan on having a car seat installed in my car by then, just in case.  And I know that the closest hospital to our beach house is a mere nine miles away.  And I'm going to be sitting on the beach.  And reading.  And sitting.  And eating.  *Sigh*  I told my Dad that I was bummed because my baby bulge prevents me from laying on my belly and reading.  Which is one of my favorite things at the beach.  (Woe is me, I know.  I'll have to sit and read.)  Then I was struck with a perfect solution: dig a belly sized hole in the sand.  Ta da!  He laughed his old man laugh for a full three minutes when I told him that was my plan.  He's begging for photographic evidence.  Which means I might actually have to do it, what a daughter won't do to please her Papa.

3 comments:

  1. Megs,
    Love your blog redo. And, on behalf of your blogging fans, we want photographic evidence too. :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am willing to help you dig the hole and take the photograph to help out your dad and your fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put it on the Beach To-Do list, Mere. Is Gabe bringing a tiny shovel that he'd be willing to lend me?

    ReplyDelete