Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shhhh....

I'm in that mode where I feel a huge urge to start doing things to get ready for this baby. Things like rearrange the furniture in Eli's room and our room to accommodate a new babe. I asked Steve late one night to move a few things. He (rationally) declined. So I convinced my mother to help me move everything (read: she made me stand there and reprimanded me when I tried to help). Steve's at class....he's going to be super excited (errr....confused, and possibly miffed) when he gets home. Eek! And haha! (also, I just realized two seconds ago there is no longer room for a bassinet in my room........hmmmm......).

2 comments:

  1. What is in your room? You just had a bassinet in there not two years ago friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The *GIANT* glider came out of Eli's room and had to go in ours...it won't fit in the baby's teeny room. Uh oh!

    ReplyDelete