Saturday, February 18, 2012

What to Do

What is our roll in the orphan crisis?  Each one of us is absolutely commanded to fight for orphans, but what are we actually doing?  I know without a doubt that I need to find my way to speak for these children.  If we don't stand up, who will speak for them?  I look at my sweet darling son and it simply breaks my heart to think of all the little lovies out there without someone to love them.  Even if you don't feel the call to adopt a child into your own family, there can be no ignoring the command to care for orphans all the same.  Will you join me in finding a way to advocate for fatherless?


Isaiah 1:17 "Defend the cause of the fatherless.."




Proverbs 24:12 tells us, "Once our eyes are opened we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows we know and holds us responsible to act."



1 comment:

  1. I have a huge bee in my bonnet right now... let's talk when I get home :) XO

    ReplyDelete