Friday, November 11, 2011

One Week old, and already we've got goals

Eli is One Week Old!

Okay, don't laugh.  I completely realize this might not happen...
In fact, it probably won't. 
But I'm currently ambitious, and so we're going to try.
I'm going to try to do two things in the next twelve months, fifty-two weeks.
One - Take Eli's picture on the 3rd of every month.
Two - Take Eli's picture every Thursday.  
Go ahead, say it, "Whoa."

Don't yell at me if I mess it up and don't do it,
but we're going to try.



This it Eli's new blankie!  
Thank you Auntie Mere for the softest, cutest, blankie around.
Steve actually wants an adult size one, seriously, 
it's the softest blanket I've ever held.
And it's got the cutest baby in it, with his adorable name on it.
(More on his name later, just in case you don't yet know where it came from.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my oh my oh my! He is PRECIOUS!!!!! I am just saying this goal is VERY doable!!!I was taking 10-20 MILLION pictures a day!! ;) Hee!hee! Have fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete