Saturday, August 6, 2011

Highlight

I never used to like peaches.  Until we lived about three seconds away from a farmer's market.  There, one amazing Saturday morning, I discovered Woolf Farm peaches.  Umm..heaven.  I haven't looked back since.  This morning I took a drive over to our old neighborhood to by some lovely peaches (and corn, and pastry's too). I might have gotten too many.... 

In other news, I'm in full out organize mode.  Which is super hard because I don't have anywhere to organize the clutter to.  We did put together the Baby's shelf in our living room.  It already has toys, books, and cutie cloth diapers stacked up.  I also put together baby's first piece of lounging furniture - a little rocker Steve picked out and essentially bought for free.  Woot woot.  Now I'm sitting in our living room surrounded by books I've decided we don't need.  The fact that I can't organize what I want to organize has led me to start organizing (ie getting rid of) stuff that I'd otherwise have left alone.  Don't know if that's a good or bad thing (Since most of the books I'm trying to get rid of are Steve's he's probably siding with bad...).

On to scrapbooking.  Full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment