Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Abels Unite

Just a few snapshots of our recent family get-together.  
The Alaska Yakima Abels. (All six of them - including the dog),
The Kansas Abels,
And the Cleveland Abels hung out in Cleveland.
Our house was full and exciting and we loved it. 


 
These two men are clearly related.



When I bought Steve one of his Christmas gifts last year, I didn't anticipate it would be a hideout for two silly young boys.  But it seemed to work out pretty nicely.  :-)  



I might have taken over the littlest Abel.  I might not have put him down much.  I'd have carried Benn and Josiah around instead, but they're not so portable.  Caleb was quite the sport, letting some gal he didn't know snuggle him for a week.  I love seeing these boys grow up - and hate that our time between visits is so long.  I enjoyed some sweet time sitting with Benn and Josiah and cuddling on them (as they would allow) as well.  Here's hoping our boy follows in his cousins cutie-pie footsteps. 

1 comment:

  1. So that little Caleb has the most beautiful eyes! And the most beautiful aunt!

    ReplyDelete